Monday, December 17, 2007

Scottsdale, Arizona Real Estate / Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage

Scottsdale, Arizona Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agent


Whether you are a first time home buyer, investor, or looking for a home for your family, I am the first agent you want to speak with. I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker and I help people buy and sell homes all over the state in cities such as Scottsdale, Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Cave Creek, Peoria, Higley, Coolidge, Queen Creek, Avondale, Buckeye, Surprise, Glendale, Anthem, Casa Grande, Apache Junction, Flagstaff, and all the metropolitan area cities. On this website you can search all homes for sale in Arizona by clicking on PROPERTY SEARCH.

If you have been thinking about buying or selling a home in Arizona, I am the first Realtor you want to talk to. I specialize in North Scottsdale Communities such as DC Ranch, Silver Leaf, Troon, McCormick Ranch, McDowell Mountain Ranch, Grayhawk, Legend Trail, Ancala, Desert Mountain, Desert Ridge and the Scottsdale Kierland area. However, I help people buy and sell homes all over the state of Arizona. Here you can do your own property search, or, you can contact me anytime and you can tell me exactly what you are looking for, then I will email you the results.

Tell me what is important to you such as school district, golf, zip code, city, price range, or square footage. Once you find a few houses that you would like to see, you and I can make an appointment to drive to the homes together to view them.

When selling, I will schedule an appointment with you so that I may come to your home to fill out the required paperwork to get your home on the market. I can have your home on the market within a few hours. I will walk you through every step of the transaction until you are in a home or until your home sells. When buying a home, the seller pays me so the buyer doesn't have too. The sellers closing costs are usually a bit higher. Many buyers are getting into homes with zero down because with the current market conditions, the seller will usually pay all of your closing costs. If you or someone you know is thinking about buying or selling a home, please refer them to me. I can put your home on the market for rent, or help you write a lease for a rental home.

I do commercial property also, so if you are a business owner looking for a home for you business, I can help you find an office/ building. I will be happy to help you with all of your Arizona Real Estate needs. Rarely does someone ask me a question that I do not know, however, if there is a question that I can't answer, my Broker will definitely be able to get an answer for you.Please let Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Scottsdale, Arizona be your first choice when selecting a quality Realtor.

Nick McConnell / Coldwell Banker / 480-323-5365 Cellular

nick.mcconnell@azmoves.com email address

An Agent you can trust.


Scottsdale Real Estate,DC Ranch,Silver Leaf,Troon,McCormick Ranch,McDowell Mountain Ranch,Grayhawk,Legend Trail,Ancala,Desert Mountain,Desert Ridge,Kierland,Arizona

Scottsdale, Arizona Coldwell Banker Real Estate Agent

http://www.arizonacoldwellbankeragent.com/

http://www.nicholasmcconnell.com/

No comments: